Professional Landscape Lighting Installations
We use specific, methodical processes to insure you get the best outdoor lighting installation possible. We adhere to these landscape lighting best practices whenever conditions permit:
- Long, uninterrupted "home run" wires from the transformer to the fixture connection.
- Watertight wiring connections to prevent corrosion.
- Amp testing of existing electrical outlet for capacity to protect your electrical system.
- Voltage check at each fixture and transformer run including load balancing.
- Utmost care given to your home and landscape. Most likely the only change you will notice is the lighting system.
- Most systems controlled by simple timer and/or photocell. This will turn your system on at dusk and off at a time you specify.
- Remote Control and Motion Control Available.
- Control all your lighting with Iphone or Android app.
We offer Artistic Lighting Design and Professional Landscape Lighting.